Scroll down all the way to the bottom for the original list of Store Closings and list of stores with “Stalking Horse Bidders“. NOTE: Stalking Horse Bidder = the first and lowest bid, setting the “floor price” before the auction starts. If no other bidders make the move, “Stalking Horse Bidders” will claim the winning bid. See my new blog links on: Anti-Trust Issues: Key Food should Withdraw Bids at 2 Waldbaum’s in NE Queens, NYC. And Pictures of Clearance Sales at Certain Waldbaum’s and Pathmark Supermarkets – See News Updated grouped by Dates below.
How about asking A&P Supplier, C&S Wholesale Grocers, to buy the UNSOLD A&P stores until they can find buyers later. C&S bought the failing Grand Union Supermarkets in 2001, then they sold the stores in 2012 to Tops Friendly Markets. Background information on family-owned C&S Wholesale Grocers which supplied about 65% of products sold at A&P stores. Hidden Billionaire Richard Cohen (CEO of C&S) Hauls Fortune in Unmarked Trucks by Bloomberg News, Profile of Richard Cohen CEO of C&S Wholesale Grocers by Wikipedia, Profile of C&S Wholesale Grocers by Wikipedia, C&S corporate website executive profiles by C&S official website, Shift in C&S Strategy is Predicted by The Deal.
NOTE: Investor Ron Burkle and his Yucaipa Cos., are nothing more than corporate raiders and job destroyers. First they take over grocery chains, next step is to let them rot and then let them bleed to death. A&P isn’t the last company being destroyed by Ron Burkle & Cronies, Fresh & Easy is the latest victim to file for bankruptcy and to disappear soon. I suggest struggling Fairway Supermarkets to HIRE Ron Burkle & Cronies to follow in the footsteps of A&P and Fresh & Easy. Investor Burkle’s Fresh & Easy grocery chain files for bankruptcy by Reuters, Grocer Fresh & Easy Files for Bankruptcy Protection by Wall Street Journal, Fresh & Easy files for Chapter 11 by Supermarket News, Burkle Can’t Save Grocer as Fresh & Easy Falls Again by Bloomberg.
News on Dec 17, 2015: A&P Sues Buyer Of Millwood Store For Not Completing Purchase by The Daily Voice, Life After A&P: Grocery giant’s downfall poised to remake Northeast retail landscape by Progressive Grocer (blog)
News on Dec 8, 2015: A&P Wins Approval to Sell Food Emporium Brand to Key Food by Wall Street Journal
News on Nov 25, 2015: Pathmark, A&P exit Morris County, NJ by Daily Record
News on Nov 23, 2015: A&P makes severance offers for 3 stores by Supermarket News, H Mart wins court approval to buy Jericho Waldbaum’s by Newsday, Gallery: Final hours of A&P’s ‘Bridgemarket’ by Supermarket News
News on Nov 22, 2015: The end of A&P: Employees, consumers wonder what the future holds by Newsday
News on Nov 16, 2015: Developer wants to replace A&P with housing by myCentralJersey.com
News on Nov 14, 2015: A&P granted extension to file bankruptcy plan by NorthJersey.com
News on Nov 13, 2015: Stop & Shop to complete A&P conversions by Supermarket News
News on Nov 6, 2015: A&P Tentatively Agrees to Sell Great Neck Waldbaum’s to Best Yet Market by TheIslandNow.com
News on Nov 5, 2015: Nov 5 Update on Approved & Not-Yet-Approved Stores by the blog of Local 338 Labor Union. More A&P Store Sales Win Bankruptcy Judge’s Blessing by Wall Street Journal.
News on Nov 4, 2015: Best Yet bids for five more A&P locations on Long Island by Newsday, One third of A&P stores didn’t sell, thousands of job losses expected by New York Business Journal. Nov 4: Urgent Update on A&P Bankruptcy Developments by the blog of Local 1500 Labor Union.
News on Nov 3, 2015: Key Food top bidder for Food Emporium banner by Supermarket News
News on Oct 30, 2015: List of A&P Stores Converting to Key Food (Including the Names of the Individual Owners and 2 Stores owned by Corporate Oversight of Key Food) by the blog of Local 338 Labor Union, A&P to Sell Customer Pharmacy Records to CVS, Rite Aid by Newsday,
News on Oct 29, 2015: List of Store Conversion by Stop & Shop with Expected Closing and Re-Opening Dates by PR Newswire Press Release, Bolstered by New Additions, Key Food CEO Outlines Growth Plans by Supermarket News
News on Oct 28, 2015: A&P Notifies State of Layoffs at Montvale Corporate Headquarters by NorthJersey.com, CVS, Rite Aid Win Approval to Buy A&P Pharmacy Records by Dow Jones
News on Oct 23, 2015: UFCW 1500 Update as of 10/23 Pathmark Bankruptcy Developments by the blog of UFCW 1500, A&P Looks to Sell Brand Names by NorthJersey.com, A&P Puts Brand, Data on the Block by Supermarket News, A&P Brand Names And Customer Data Are Up For Auction by The Consumerist, A&P stores in Clinton, Califon closing in November by NJ.com
News on Oct 22, 2015: Key Food Confirms 23 A&P Buys, Will Operate 2 Under Corporate Oversight by Supermarket News.
News on Oct 21, 2015: Liquor Licenses Didn’t Come with Stores Acme Bought from A&P by NorthJersey.com, $13 Million ShopRite Project Coming to South Plainfield, Report Says by NorthJersey.com.
News on Oct 20, 2015: Unions Swap Objections for Jobs in Sold A&P Stores by Supermarket News. Update on A&P Bankruptcy Procedures by the blog post from Local 1500 Labor Union, Next Resource Fair for A&P Members: 10/23 in NYC by the blog post from Local 1500 Labor Union. Local 338 Update on A&P Stores status by the blog of Local 338.
News on Oct 16, 2015: Bankrupt A&P’s Move Toward Liquidation Picking Up Steam by NorthJersey.com. Local 338 Updated List of Stores Approved by the Judge as of 10/16/2015 by the blog of Local 338,
News on Oct 14, 2015: A&P Clean-Up Auction Possible for Unsold Stores by NorthJersey.com, Foodtown Supermarket Operator Plans to Buy A&P in Washington Township by NorthJersey.com
News on Oct 13, 2015: C&S, Dinged by A&P Collapse, Announces Layoffs by Supermarket News.
News on Oct 12, 2015: Another 8 Stores Go in A&P Auctions; Many More in “Limbo” by Supermarket News.
News on Oct 11, 2015: Anxiety Spreads at A&P Stores Without Bidders by NorthJersey.com
News on Oct 9, 2015: Court filings on the Oct 8 Bid Results —->>> Bid_Results_Oct_8. Court filings on the Food Bazaar “Stalking Horse Bid” and Back Up Bidder List —>>> Food_Bazaar_Bid. Court filings on the PSK Supermarket “Stalking Horse Bid” and Back Up Bidder List —>>> PSK_Supermarket_Bid. Court filings on the Dave Marion “Stalking Horse Bid” and Back Up Bidder List —>>> Dave_Marion_Bid. Court filing by Local 338: Local 338 Filing Objections with the Court on Oct 9, 2015. The Oct 9 blog update on the Auction Results and Job Fair Info from Local 338.
News on Oct 8, 2015: Buyers Unlikely For At Least 6 A&P-owned Supermarkets in Bergen, Passaic Counties, NJ by NorthJersey.com, Stop & Shop Set To Begin Conversion Of 25 Former A&P Stores In Greater New York by PR Newswire Press Release. UFCW 1500 Update on the Oct 8 Auction by the blog of UFCW 1500.
News on Oct 7, 2015: Landlords for A&P Stores in Washington Township, Ramsey Seek Rent Payments by NorthJersey.com, Thousands More A&P Workers Could Be Unemployed by Thanksgiving by Wall Street Journal, A&P Facing Deeper Layoffs of 13K on Thanksgiving by New York Post. Employees Ask Judge to Reject Non-Union Bid by Supermarket News. LaGrangeville A&P Expected to become ShopRite by
News on Oct 6, 2015: UFCW Local 342 Members + Employees at the Waldbaum’s in West Hampton Beach, NY and the community members+customers submitted letters and petition to Judge Richard Drain to object to the store being sold to Best Yet Market, Inc. See the 88-page letters of objection —>>> WB_Objection. A&P Reveals First Bid Winners; Most Stores Go Unsold by Supermarket News, Eight A&P Stores in North Jersey Fail to Find Buyers in Auction by NorthJersey.com.
News on Oct 5, 2015: A&P has filed this disclosure with the court on the (click on the link –>>) Bid_Results. The Bidding Results (in Exhibit A) includes BACK-UP Bidders at certain stores, see Exhibit B for “Adjourned Stores” to be auctioned in the next round.
News on Oct 2, 2015: Payouts to A&P bosses criticized; chairman got $4.6M before bankruptcy by NorthJersey.com – Bidding Results for Stores under Local 338 Labor Union’s Watch by the blog of Local 338, Bidding Results for Stores under UFCW 1500 Labor Union’s Watch by the blog of UFCW 1500.
News on Oct 1, 2015: A&P reveals $12.6 million in insider payments by Supermarket News. The Mount Kisco, New York A&P Store Fetches $25 Million Top Dollar at Auction by Dow Jones (requires subscription)
News on Sept 30, 2015: Auctions set for A&P stores on Oct 1 and 2 at the law offices of Weil, Gotshal & Manges in Manhattan, NY by Supermarket News.
News on Sept 28, 2015: The ethnic grocer Food Bazaar is a bidder for 4 A&P Stores. Interestingly, non-grocer Federal Realty Group is bidding for 3 stores. Read the details in this news link: Food Bazaar bids for 4 A&P Stores, while mall owner/developer Federal Realty Bids for 3 A&P stores by Supermarket News, A&P issues layoff warning to 319 workers at Montvale headquarters by NorthJersey.com. For the most updated list (updated as of 9/28/2015), see this link here: UPDATE: What Will Become of the Remaining A&P Stores? The Latest List by CouponInTheNews.com
News on Sept 26, 2015: NYC City Council Considers Regulation of Grocery Personnel Decisions by Gotham Gazette.
News on Sept 25, 2015: Wakefern (the parent company of ShopRite) is making bids for 12 A&P stores in Danbury, Conn., and Lagrangeville, N.Y.; two Pathmark stores in New York (Bethpage and New Hyde Park); a Waldbaums store in Deer Park, N.Y.; and seven Pathmark stores in Pennsylvania (Brookhaven, Glenolden, Wyncote, Upper Darby and Philadelphia — Oregon Avenue, Aramingo Avenue and Monument Avenue.). The auction will take place on Oct 8 for these 12 A&P stores. Morton Williams is also bidding on 3 Food Emporium in New York City. See link to the news: Wakefern, Morton Williams make A&P bids by Supermarket News. A&P Bankruptcy News: New APA’s Signed by Wakefern & Morton Williams by UFCW Local 1500 blog post, A&P to Sell 12 Stores to Wakefern Food for $40 Million by Wall Street Journal. BID DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 5PM ON MONDAY SEPT. 28, 2015 DUE TO INFLUX OF NEW BIDDERS.
NOTE: the 3 Stalking Horse Bidders have withdrawn bids on 9 stores (A&P has a total of 296 stores for sale. 25 stores shut down immediately without buyers. The stores with Stalking Horse Bidders total 112 stores, down from 118 and from the original 120 stores). Acme is a bidder of 71 stores (down from 76, it drops out of 6 stores, but in negotiation to buy 1 store in Pennsylvania – address unknown), Stop & Shop is a bidder for 24 stores (down from 25), and Key Food is a bidder for 17 stores (down from 19).
Acme is no longer a “Stalking Horse Bidder” for these 6 stores as of 9/18/2015. Acme originally bid for 76 stores, then it drops out of 6 stores (as listed below), but Acme is working to purchase 1 store in Pennsylvania (address not disclosed, see the original news reporting this Penn store negotiation), bringing the total stores intending to purchase to 71 stores.
A&P (2005 Albany Post Road, Croton on Hudson, NY)
A&P (1233 Nepperhan Avenue, Yonkers, NY)
A&P (422 Old Post Road, Bedford, NY)
A&P (230 Saw Mill River Road, Millwood, NY)
Superfresh (1025 Youngs Ford Road, Gladwyne, PA)
Superfresh (401 New London Road, Newark, DE)
Stop & Shop is no longer a “Stalking Horse Bidder” for this 1 store as of 9/18/2015
A&P (195 North Bedford Road, Mount Kisco, NY)
Key Food is no longer a “Stalking Horse Bidder” for these 2 stores as of 8/10/2015
Food Basics (2185 Coyle Street, Brooklyn, NY)
Pathmark (410 West 207th Street, New York, NY)
News on Sept 25, 2015: Pathmark Bankruptcy Update: 9/25 by the UFCW Local 1500 blog post.
News on Sept 21, 2015: A&P Deal Preserves Jobs; 95 Stores Sold to Acme, Stop & Shop by NorthJersey.com, A&P Wins Approval of Store Sales for Total of $370 Million by Bloomberg News.
News on Sept 18, 2015: Greedy A&P Insiders Took Home 9.4 Millions in Year Before Bankruptcy by the Wall Street Journal, A&P Bankruptcy Update: Key Food, Stop & Shop Negotiations & New Bid Date by the UFCW Local 1500 blog, A&P Update on Bid Auction Deadline Delay and Negotiations with Key Food, Stop & Shop, Acme by Local 338 Labor Union,
Per Newsday, A&P has once again extends the bid submission deadline to Monday, Sept 21 at 5PM. It was originally scheduled for Sept 11, then it was pushed back to Sept 17, now it is pushed back to Sept 21.
News on Sept 15, 2015: Judge Approves REDUCED A&P Executive Retention Pay, With Added Severance Payment to Workers by NorthJersey.com
NOTE: The UFCW Local 1500 noted in its blog dated Sept 11, 2015 the following dates have been changed. NOTE: per UFCW blog dates 9/18/2015, the Bid Deadline has extended yet again to 9/21/2015.
Bid deadline – moved to 9/28/15 (Previously scheduled for
9/11, moved to 9/17, 9/21 )
Auction – moved to 10/1 & 10/2, 10/8 – subject to change (Previously scheduled for
Sale Hearing – moved to 10/16/15 – subject to change (Previously scheduled for
Bankruptcy Code Section 1113(c) Hearing – moved to 10/16/15 – subject to change
News on Sept 11, 2015: Judge Won’t OK Executive Retention Plan Unless A&P Increases Severance Payments to Workers by NorthJersey.com, Judge Says A&P Can’t Pay Executive Bonuses Without Severance Relief by Dow Jones (subscription required). Westhampton Beach Waldbaum’s Remains Open; Future Unclear by 27East.com (The Southhampton Press)
News on Sept 10, 2015: Legal Experts Question Greedy A&P’s $6 Million Trust Fund right before Bankruptcy Filings by NorthJersey.com
News on Sept 9, 2015: Greedy A&P set up $6 Million Trust Fund For Executives right before Bankruptcy Filing, Aside from $5 Million Executive Retention Pay Bonus by NorthJersey.com
News on Sept 8, 2015: Read the UFCW Union’s Objection to A&P’s KERP (aka: fancy term for Management Bonus Plan) from their blog. Unions, Trustees Object to A&P Retention Plan by Supermarket News, A&P Key Employee Bonus Plan Criticized by Unions, Watchdog by Dow Jones (subscription).
News on Sept 3, 2015: A&P severance pay cut in half as chain prepares to shut Clifton, NJ store from NorthJersey.com
News on Sept 2, 2015: Key Food Only Wants to Keep Lowest Paid Part-Timers, Cut Medical Benefits from Family Plan to Single Plan & Reduce Hourly Pay by $5 from New York Post. Stop & Shop mum on Plans for Kinnelon & Butler NJ Stores from NorthJersey.com
News on Sept 1, 2015: Judge Lets A&P Limit Seniority Bumping; Unions Granted Higher Severance from NorthJersey.com. A&P Looks to Spend Hourly Severance Savings on Executives from New York Post.
News on Aug 26, 2015: A&P Asks Court to OK $5 Million Dollar in Retention Pay For Executives, Managers from NorthJersey.com. A&P Seeks to Pay Bonuses to Non-Union Executives and Managers from Wall Street Journal.
News on Aug 24, 2015: A&P Supermarkets Thanksgiving Day Layoff List Grows to 8,500 jobs at 93 Stores from NJ.com. Judge Approves A&P’s Sale of Pharmacy Assets to Rite Aid – from Wall Street Journal.
News link Aug 21, 2015: A&P notifies 3,781 N.J. workers of layoffs effective Thanksgiving Day from NJ.com
News link Aug 18, 2015 : A&P, in change of plan, seeks bids for all its grocery stores by Newsday via AM New York, lastly, from NorthJersey.com Judge tells A&P, unions to resolve issues by Wednesday
UFCW Local 1500 wrote a blog post update on Aug 16, 2015 on the labor union’s negotiation with Key Food (one of the three “Stalking Horse Bidder”: Little Progress on Key Food Negotiations
Several links to recent news: Bankrupt A&P Seeks to Slash Severance So It Can Pay Creditors by NY Post on Aug 12, 2015, How A&P’s Bankruptcy Is Hurting Nearby Business by NY Post on Aug 15, 2015, A&P Seeking to Slash Severance Pay by NorthJersey.com on Aug 14, 2015.
News update on the August 10 bankruptcy court meeting. Update from the UFCW Local 1500 union is here. Update from lohud.com reporting: A&P bankruptcy: Judge issues collusion warning. One notable mention from the news, Key Food is withdrawing bids at 2 A&P stores in the NYC area, citing “environmental” issues. The 2 stores Key Food is withdrawing bids are: Food Basics on Coyle St in Brooklyn and Pathmark on W. 207 St in Manhattan. Therefore, the total number of stores with “Stalking Horse Bidders” went down from 120 to 118. Wall Street Journal reporter Joseph Checkler noted in the Dow Jones news wire that A&P has received 220 parties interested in bidding for any of stores, whether keeping as supermarkets, or for other purposes.
Per Bankruptcy Filings on August 5, 2015, the federal agency, Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp (PBGC), is raising issues with A&P’s auctions. PBGC claims A&P should change its auction procedures to encourage assumption of pension liabilities by a proposed buyer. Pensions for 25,815 A&P workers under multi-employer plans are currently underfunded by $302.5 million, according to the filing. The landlords for the 200+ stores are raising their concerns about A&P’s auction: information and time on prospective new tenants and other issues.
Per U.S. Bankruptcy Court filing in White Plains, NY on July 29, 2015, A&P has hired Gordon Brothers Retail Partners LLC as its liquidation consultant for the grocer’s going-out-of-business sales.
A&P announced on July 20, 2015 that it is closing 25 stores immediately. It has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection the second time in five years. READ the Bankruptcy Filings here (go to pages 75-79 for stores that have secured BIDDERS, NOT confirmed buyers, subtract 1 store in Brooklyn, NY and 1 store in Manhattan (New York), NY because Key Food is withdrawing bid on 2 stores), some local news outlets are jumping to the conclusion too early on the
120 (118) stores that have secured “Stalking Horse Bidders” (NOTE: they are NOT confirmed buyers until the Auction deadline in Sept 2015). They are NOT done deal yet, the potential buyers indicated that they don’t want to assume A&P’s huge debts. The remaining 151 (153) stores have NOT secured Bidders yet, see pages 80-85 for that list. A&P has a total of 296 stores: 25 are set to close, 120 (118) have SECURED “Stalking Horse Bidders”, 151 (153) have NO bidders yet.
Read pages 12-15 for the Global Bidding Procedures. A&P is setting an auction timeline including a Global Non-Binding Indication of Interest Date deadline on August 24, 2015 and a Sept 11, 2015 deadline for bidders to file binding offers. Bidders who meet certain criteria will earn “qualified” bid status, making them eligible to go forward with the auction, according to the bankruptcy filing. There is a Sept 18, 2015 deadline to publish qualified bidders. If there are competing bidders, auctions will be held on Sept 24 to 25, 2015 with a hearing to follow on Oct. 1, 2015. If no qualified bidders emerge, the hearing will be on Sept. 22, 2015.
I found the A&P website locating the information to be quite difficult. Therefore, I am re-creating the list here. Source link: The FAQ section of the A&P website.
Which store locations will be closing?
- A&P (2101 Route 35, Holmdel, NJ)
- A&P (325 Highway 35 South, Cliffwood, NJ)
- Pathmark (1764 Grand Avenue, Baldwin, NY)
- Pathmark (115 Belmont Avenue, Belleville, NJ)
- Pathmark (450 West Swedesford Road, Berwyn, PA)
- Pathmark (2150 Middle Country Road, Centereach, NY)
- Pathmark (85 Ackerman Avenue, Clifton, NJ)
- Pathmark (895 Paulison Avenue, Clifton, NJ)
- Pathmark (50 Racetrack Road & Route 18, East Brunswick, NJ)
- Pathmark (561 Route 1, Edison, NJ)
- Pathmark (420 McDade Boulevard, Folsom, PA)
- Pathmark (651 North Stiles Street, Linden, NJ)
- Pathmark (1043 Route 9 North, Old Bridge, NJ)
- Pathmark (840 Cottman Avenue, Philadelphia, PA)
- Pathmark (85 Franklin Mills Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA)
- Pathmark (1256 Indian Head Road, Toms River, NJ)
- Pathmark (300 South Best Avenue, Walnutport, PA)
- Pathmark (3901 Lancaster Avenue, Wilmington, DE)
- Superfresh (1301 Skippack Pike, Center Square, PA)
- Superfresh (2105 Philadelphia Pike, Claymont, DE)
- Superfresh (863 East Baltimore Pike, Kennett Square, PA)
- Superfresh (1851 South Columbus Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA)
- Waldbaums (2 Westbury Avenue, Carle Place, NY)
- Waldbaums (3620 Long Beach Road, Oceanside, NY)
- Waldbaums (1510 Old Country Road, Riverhead, NY)
What stores are covered by the asset purchase agreements?
Stores under the agreement with Acme Markets Inc. (Note: Acme is merely a “Stalking Horse Bidder” for the following stores. The auction will take place in September 2015. If no other bidders compete with Acme, these stores will default to Acme)
- A&P (2007 State Route 35, Wall Township, NJ)
- A&P (100 Triangle Center, Yorktown, NY)
- A&P (137 Lake Street, Midland Park, NJ)
- A&P (125 Franklin Turnpike, Mahwah, NJ)
- A&P (1260 Springfield Avenue, New Providence, NJ)
- A&P (610 Columbus Avenue, Thornwood, NY)
- A&P (2160 Lemoine Avenue, Fort Lee, NJ)
- A&P (520 Chestnut Ridge Road, Woodcliff Lake, NJ)
- A&P (660 Mclean Avenue, Yonkers, NY)
- A&P (3105 East Main Street, Mohegan Lake, NY)
- A&P (123-125 Main Street, Denville, NJ)
- A&P (125 18th Street, Jersey City, NJ)
- A&P (45 Demercurio Drive, Allendale, NJ)
A&P (2005 Albany Post Road, Croton on Hudson, NY) Acme is no longer a “Stalking Horse Bidder” for this store as of 9/18/2015
- A&P (1511 Route 22, Brewster, NY)
- A&P (801 Kenilworth Boulevard, Kenilworth NJ)
- A&P (907D Oak Tree Road, South Plainfield, NJ)
- A&P (5774 Berkshire Valley Road, Jefferson Township, NJ)
- A&P (530 Route 515 Unit 1, Vernon, NJ)
A&P (1233 Nepperhan Avenue, Yonkers, NY) Acme is no longer a “Stalking Horse Bidder” for this store as of 9/18/2015
- A&P (507 Prospect Avenue, Little Silver, NJ)
- A&P (614 Clinton Street, Hoboken, NJ)
- A&P (Route 22 and Route 138, Golden Bridge, NY)
- A&P (829 Route 82, Hopewell Junction, NY)
- A&P (12-14 Cedar Street, Bronxville, NY)
- A&P (510 Valley Road, Montclair, NJ)
- A&P (1201 High Ridge Road, Stamford, CT)
A&P (422 Old Post Road, Bedford, NY) Acme is no longer a “Stalking Horse Bidder” for this store as of 9/18/2015
- A&P (3 Village Center, Mahopac, NY)
- A&P (1060 Raritan Road, Clark, NJ)
A&P (230 Saw Mill River Road, Millwood, NY) Acme is no longer a “Stalking Horse Bidder” for this store as of 9/18/2015
- A&P (5 Ortley Plaza, Ortley Beach, NJ)
- A&P (455 Route 23, North Sussex, NJ)
- A&P (261 South Ridge Street, Rye Brook, NY)
- A&P (160 West Putnam Avenue, Greenwich, CT)
- A&P (1886 Pleasantville Road, Briarcliff Manor, NY)
- A&P (152 Route 94, Blairstown, NJ)
- A&P (1261 East Putnam Avenue, Riverside, CT)
- A&P (777 White Plains Road, Eastchester, NY)
- A&P (199 Kinderkamack Road, Park Ridge, NJ)
- A&P (103 Knollwood Road, Greenburgh, NY)
- A&P (1366 East Main Street, Shrub Oak, NY)
- A&P (55 Riverwalk Drive West New York, NJ)
- A&P (23 Quaker Ridge Road, New Rochelle, NY)
- A&P (Route 44 and North Avenue, Pleasant Valley, NY)
- A&P (288 Elm Street, New Canaan, CT)
- A&P (990 Shrewsbury Avenue, Tinton Falls, NJ)
- A&P (3500 Route #9, Old Bridge, NJ)
- A&P (75 Mayhill Street, Saddle Brook, NJ)
- A&P (177 Washington Valley Road, Warrenville, NJ)
- Pathmark (321 Stadium Plaza, Jersey City, NJ)
- Pathmark (58 Broad Way, Elmwood Park, NJ)
- Pathmark (481 River Road, Edgewater, NJ)
- Pathmark (2101-41 Cottman Avenue, Philadelphia, PA)
- Pathmark (4100 Park Avenue, Weehawken, NJ)
- Pathmark (80 New Bridge Road, Bergenfield, NJ)
- Pathmark (281-295 Ferry Street, Newark, NJ)
- Pathmark (5100 Wellington Avenue, Ventnor, NJ)
- Pathmark (7700 Crittenden Street, Philadelphia, PA)
- Pathmark (100 College Square, Newark, DE)
- Pathmark (4365 Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington , DE)
- Pathmark (643 Conchester Highway, Boothwyn, PA)
- Superfresh (180 West Girard Ave, Philadelphia, PA)
- Superfresh (9507 Coastal Highway, Ocean City, MD)
- Superfresh (1305 West Chester Pike, Havertown, PA)
- Superfresh (609 East Bay Avenue, Manahawkin, NJ)
- Superfresh (800 2nd Street, Pike Richboro, PA)
- Superfresh (1812 Marsh Road, Wilmington, DE)
- Superfresh (305 South Fifth Street, Philadelphia, PA)
- Superfresh (800 West Avenue, Ocean City, NJ)
- Superfresh (1001 South Street, Philadelphia, PA)
- Superfresh (18578 Coastal Highway Rehoboth, DE)
- Superfresh (2400 Delaware Avenue, Wildwood, NJ)
- Superfresh (250 East Lancaster, Wynnewood, PA)
Superfresh (1025 Youngs Ford Road, Gladwyne, PA) Acme is no longer a “Stalking Horse Bidder” for this store as of 9/18/2015 Superfresh (401 New London Road, Newark, DE) Acme is no longer a “Stalking Horse Bidder” for this store as of 9/18/2015
Stores under the agreement with Ahold’s Stop & Shop Supermarket Co. (Note: Stop & Shop is merely a “Stalking Horse Bidder” for the following stores. The auction will take place in September 2015. If no other bidders compete with Stop & Shop, these stores will default to Stop & Shop)
A&P (195 North Bedford Road, Mount Kisco, NY) Stop & Shop is no longer a “Stalking Horse Bidder” for this store as of 9/18/2015
- A&P (400 Demarest Avenue, Closter, NJ)
- Pathmark (407 Valley Street, South Orange, NJ)
- Pathmark (460 Franklin Avenue, Franklin Square, NY)
- Pathmark (130 Wheatley Plaza, Greenvale, NY)
- Pathmark (1720 Eastchester Road, Bronx, NY)
- Pathmark (2136 Bartow Avenue, Bronx, NY)
- Pathmark (625 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn, NY)
- Pathmark (2965 Cropsey Avenue, Brooklyn, NY)
- Pathmark (134-40 Springfield Boulevard, Jamaica, NY)
- Pathmark (92-10 Atlantic Avenue, Ozone Park, NY)
- Pathmark (31-06 Farrington Street, Whitestone, NY)
- Pathmark (4055 Merrick Road, Seaford, N Y)
- Pathmark (1351 Forest Avenue, Staten Island, NY)
- Pathmark (961 East 174th Street, Bronx, NY)
- Pathmark (25 Kinnelon Road, Kinnelon, NJ)
- Waldbaums (85 East Park Avenue, Long Beach, NY)
- Waldbaums (702 Hicksville Road, Massapequa, NY)
- Waldbaums (167 Main Street Jagger Lane, Southampton, NY)
- Waldbaums (905 Atlantic Avenue, Baldwin, NY)
- Waldbaums (156-01 Cross Bay Boulevard, Howard Beach, NY)
- Waldbaums (60 Wall Street, Huntington, NY)
- Waldbaums (67 Newtown Lane, Easthampton, NY)
- Waldbaums (112-15 Beach Channel Drive, Bell Harbor, NY)
- Waldbaums (213-15 26th Avenue, Bay Terrace, NY)
Stores under the agreement with Key Food Stores Co-operative Inc.
NOTE: Per Joseph Checkler with the Wall Street Journal on Aug 10, 2015, Key Food is withdrawing bids for 2 stores (Food Basics on Coyle St in Brooklyn, and Pathmark on West 207 St in the Bronx).
(Note: Key Food is merely a “Stalking Horse Bidder” for the following stores. The auction will take place in September 2015. If no other bidders compete with Key Food, these stores will default to Key Food)
- A&P (355 Halsted Avenue, Harrison, NY)
- A&P (5661 Riverdale Avenue, Bronx, NY)
- Food Basics (465 Getty Avenue, Paterson, NJ)
- Food Basics (289 Bergen Boulevard, Fairview, NJ)
Food Basics (2185 Coyle Street, Brooklyn, NY)Key Food is no longer a “Stalking Horse Bidder” for this store as of 8/10/2015
- Food Basics (937 Lincoln Avenue, Glen Rock, NJ)
- Food Emporium (10 Union Square 14th & Park, New York, NY)
- Pathmark (1525 Albany Avenue, Brooklyn, NY)
Pathmark (410 West 207th Street, New York, NY)Key Food is no longer a “Stalking Horse Bidder” for this store as of 8/10/2015
- Waldbaums (196-35 Horace Harding Expressway, Flushing, NY)
- Waldbaums (35-09 Francis Lewis Boulevard, Bayside, NY)
- Waldbaums (1050 Willis Avenue, Albertson, NY)
- Waldbaums (1-1 Park Plaza, Glen Head, NY)
- Waldbaums (82-35 153rd Avenue, Howard Beach, NY)
- Waldbaums (81-21 North Utrecht Avenue, Brooklyn, NY)
- Waldbaums (75-55 31st Avenue, Jackson Heights, NY)
- Waldbaums (2424 Flatbush Avenue, South Flatbush, NY)
- Waldbaums (259-01 Union Turnpike, Glen Oaks, NY)
- Waldbaums (375 Tompkins Avenue, Rosebank, NY)